Protocol for Obtaining a Bid or Estimate
1. Customer must make a list of all specifications of their work order. (Include all words, subject matter, dimensions, and everything you wish to see in a finished product)
2. Phase 1: $50 estimate. This charge is for the write up of the initial estimate contract and consultation of each job. The $50 will be credited to your final charge, if you the customer, wish to move to the second phase of the contract.
3. Phase 2: $500 sketch and design development. The customer will receive a digital file mock-up of your design superimposed on your wall or canvas. The $500 will be credited to your final bill if you wish to move forward to the third phase of the contract.
4. Phase 3: We sign a contract and agree upon a final price.
5. Phase 4: A downpayment is received to start job
6. Completion: A final payment is made when the commissioned project is completed to you specification listed above in section 1 of this document.